Terms & Conditions
By purchasing any stock or bookings from our website you have declared that you have read and agreed on the following –
- As we are dealing with live insects we don’t accept returns. We only provide the live arrival guarantee which is explained further down.
- Any dead on arrival animals has to be reported to us within 24 hours of the packages arrival! If you do not report it to us by then, any claims will automatically be void and you will not receive a refund, however we do offer live arrival guarantee which means if you report it within the stated period you will receive either a refund or a replacement subject to you paying shipping again.
- Live arrival guarantee only stands when you use the Royal mail special delivery option. If you chose to use the cheaper shipping option we do not guarantee live arrival as royal mail do not guarantee a delivery date with this service.
- For any claims of dead on arrival insects a full coloured image of the animal will be required to process the claim!
- Any sizes of the insects are approximate, these can change frequently depending how long they have been in stock for and may not be updated on the website!
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice!
- We reserve the right to postpone shipping when we feel it is either to hot or cold to ship livestock. Due to the weather a refund claim will not be an option. Pick up service will be available.
- We cannot be held responsible for any deaths or injuries, caused by our livestock.
- Once the insects are in transit we are no longer responsible and the courier service will now be the party whom is responsible.
- We only ship Monday-Thursday and your order can take up to 4 working days to be dispatched.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to know the laws on importing goods from the U.K. to your country and you expect customs fees and charges where applicable.
- By agreeing to this terms and conditions you are agreeing that we can contact you via the details provided for marketing and promotions. This also applies to using our lucky wheel.